Technology’s impact on the healthcare industry and its operations is immeasurable. Cutting edge tools are changing the way business happens. One such important sector, which is crucial for the business and common man, is healthcare.
The healthcare sector is increasing and expanding every day. With global health care spending expected to rise at a CAGR of 5 per cent in 2019-23, that growth will continue.
The healthcare industry is turning towards technology – acknowledging its importance. Why is technology becoming more important for healthcare? Simply – the newest and most efficient technology makes difficult jobs easier, and helps patients to remain on the same page as their providers. Innovative technology offers tools that are capable of reshaping the industry as a whole, preparing everyone for extreme circumstances. The advancement in technology is a boon for the medical industry as the most important thing for any human being is life and only the healthcare sector can help you to improvise and extend it.
Currently the whole world is facing the worst pandemic in the history of mankind. COVID – 19’s cure is still being developed while thousands of people are dying daily. The global superpowers such as Italy, U.S., Spain and China are amongst the most affected in the world. More than a million people have been affected by this virus so far. The virus has been an eye – opener for medical facilities and technological advancement. Even though we call ourselves very advanced in science, we are still struggling to make the vaccinations and medication that can fight against this deadly virus. It’s a clear need for further advancements in technology and science.
Rewinding a decade, the available technology was distant from what the healthcare industry: patients, doctors, and hospitals needed to solve their most prominent issues. The hospital staff has to manage all the information related to patients in the registers and documents. In many cases, these documents were later lost or found missing when required, which was a big problem.
Too frequently the personal information of the patients was stolen and used in fraud and forgery, against the HIPAA compliance.
Not only this, but there was no facility for the patients to know the availability of the doctor, beds in the hospital, and appointments. This lack of information prompted visits to the hospital when they weren’t necessary.
Due to gaps in technology, prescriptions are being lost and patients are left to struggle. Have you ever gone through such circumstances?Keeping the record of all the medicines, accounts and patient data is a hectic task for the hospital management. With the advent of technology, healthcare software was introduced that has made the life of doctors, patients, and management easier with more accessibility. Healthcare software was introduced to maintain the records of patients, medicines, schedule appointments, and to automate tasks that were previously done manually.
What is the benefit of using new technology?
Healthcare software is saving doctors and management a lot of time. Using healthcare software is good for security purposes as the cases of scrutiny are reduced. Accuracy in patient details and security has increased, minimizing fraud and forgery. More time is being spent on patients who are treated much more effectively and efficiently. As technology improves, the care for patients will improve as well.
Hospitals have transitioned into using electronic health records (EHR) to maintain records instead of registers and datasheets. Doctors are using appointment scheduling software instead of scheduling through calls. Medical equipment management software is also being used in the ICU’s for improving the treatments in the hospitals.
Research by Hubspot says that a large hospital can generate an additional $37 million to $59 million in revenue over a five-year period following an EHR implementation through length-of-stay (LOS) reduction, readmission rate reduction, emergency department (ED) revenue reimbursement, ambulatory revenue reimbursement and drug cost reduction.
All of this advancement is possible only because healthcare software companies are constantly innovating, introducing new technology to give patients the best care. Which companies are leading in healthcare software innovation? Here we have the best of them.
ConsultingWhiz- Expertise in the Healthcare Software Industry
ConsultingWhiz is one such software development company having its expertise in developing Healthcare software. It is dedicated to engineering innovative solutions, giving healthcare facilities the best tools available. ConsultingWhiz’s expert team is constantly working to create solutions for the traditional problems faced by doctors, patients, and hospitals. What software is working to improve in the healthcare sector.
- Patient communication is crucial and currently difficult due to outdated methods. To make this line of communication easier, ConsultingWhiz is perfecting appointment scheduling software. With the help of this software, the patient can book or cancel appointments automatically. Feedback, reminder and queries options are also possible with the help of this software.
- Keeping accurate patient records is paramount, and Consulting Whiz is making electronic health record (EHR) software to do exactly that.Electronic health records contain data about a patient’s demographics, medical history, laboratory results, and allergies. It can be shared easily with physicians, allowing them to provide more accurate treatment.
- To ensure the proper handling of the patients’ data, locations tracking, doctors details, medical staff information, and transaction histories, ConsultingWhiz is developing Hospital Management Software(HMS). This technology allows hospitals to efficiently manage all of these factors, greatly reducing the risk of any complications.
- To accurately visualize imaging techniques such as CT scan and MRI, ConsultingWhiz is making Imaging and Visualization software. It also helps in the visualizations of the surgical plans.
- ConsultingWhiz’s E-prescribing software is designed to increase efficiency and minimize potential errors in the medication prescription process. This software allows doctors and physicians to directly communicate with the pharmacies and medical shops. Thus, helping in maintaining a proper flow of the work for doctors.
ConsultingWhiz’s expertise in the healthcare software industry is breaking down the barriers of current software systems. ConsultingWhiz is providing cutting edge solutions to your existing problems while also offering the perks of consulting to its clients – helping them to remain ahead of the competition with the right marketing strategies to grow your business.
ConsultingWhiz, As a software development company USA is helping the healthcare sector including the doctors, physicians, and hospitals with its latest technologies and expertise pushing for a healthier tomorrow.
Mike is the founder of The ConsultingWhiz, he is expertise in the Software industry and has 12+ years of experience in Mobile App, Custom Software Development & Technologies that support SaaS Based Companies.